Saturday, November 8, 2008

The First of (Hopefully) Many...

Ok so there really is no good way to start this, seeing as how no one knows who the hell I am or why they should give two shits about my life. But hey I'll start out with the basics...

BASIC INFO
Age: 20
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 230
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Greenish-brown
Random: I'm a 20-year-old college student at a smaller private college in a very small town in Ohio (the population of the town actually triples when college is in session). I'm also a member of a fraternity on the campus (the fraternity will more than likely be referred to as "The House" throughout my blogs). This is where most of these stories will probably go down since I am here all the time. I'm a sociology major and like the field, but I realize that there will be no job for me with that degree but meh... what the hell. I also live like 45-50 minutes away from my hometown which means I go home sometimes just to chill with my friends from there.

So here's the goal of this whole thing. Every weekend my friends always like to hear my stories. Usually this is because they cannot believe what actually happened. So I stole this idea from a man named Tucker Max who became nationally famous for just basically blogging about HIS stories. Now many of his stories involve him being an asshole, getting drunk, having a lot of sex with many different partners, and basically destroying shit. If that's what you're looking for when you saw the title of this... well you're in luck. That will pretty much be my blog except for the sex with many different partners part (I will explain why not shortly). Like Tucker Max, my friends will not be named ever in any of my posts. Non-important people will have names like "Guy 1" or "Chick." Important and consistently included people will develop nicknames over time. I'm not even putting my name on here so if I won't do it... my friends shouldn't have to either.

So here's the reason the whole hooking up thing hasn't been working for me lately...

I have just recently began seeing someone lately and am actually trying to stay with her. That's not usually my deal. Every girl that I was seeing before this basically consisted of the following routine:

1.) Meet Girl (determine if she is hot, if so proceed to step 2. If drunk, proceed to Step 2 no matter what)
2.) Flirt with Girl (if successful in getting her interested in you, proceed to step 3)
3.) Fuck Girl (if denied, go back and find new girl at party and repeat the steps, if successful, go to step 4)
4.) Never talk to girl unless it cannot possibly be avoided (unless said girl is consistently wanting to bang you, in effect becoming "fuck buddies").

Did I mention I'm an asshole?

Anyway, this girl is beautiful and actually doesn't annoy me which is weird. And yes, we have had sex but it really doesn't matter because afterward I still wanted to be with her. So yeah... a bit of uncharted territory for me. Don't really know if I like it or not. We'll see in time though.

So yeah... that's pretty much me... I don't know if I'll post my first story today or not... but I'm thinking it will definitely be about Friday night (although I will on occasion post significantly funny stories from my past on here).

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND... that this is meant to entertain. I really want feedback from the Blogger Community as well as ANYONE who happens to stumble across my blog. Please feel free to subscribe to me or become a "follower" (whatever the fuck that is). Anyone can comment here too.

So here's hoping that you enjoy this blog and the many stories that will be on here.

Yours truly...

M.M.

No comments: